Sitka Alaska Lodge and Fishing Charter for Salmon, Halibut, Ling Cod, Black Cod
Sitka Alaska Fishing Charter and Lodge
Come experience the salmon and halibut fishing vacation of a lifetime!
Guided fishing with Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. (in Sitka, Alaska) is an awesome angling experience! Whether you're a novice or extreme angler, you'll appreciate our great guiding staff, top-quality sport fishing gear and boats, and incredible sport fishing action, featuring Alaska halibut and salmon!
Our professional guides are real sport fishing enthusiasts, they truly live to fish! The successes of fishing charters in Alaska are partially dependent upon how knowledgeable the guides are. Most of our guides have been fishing our area since they were kids and know what locations are hot and when to target specific species. You'll enjoy spending your day with them; they're full of fun, have great personalities and know how to fish!
Your fishing enjoyment is guaranteed on any of our six high-speed charter vessels.
Four of our boats are new aluminum custom-built 30-foot charter vessels, set up with twin 250hp four-stroke Yamaha motors. Each of these vessels can hold six clients plus crew, and all clients can be seated in the cabin at the same time. This means very comfortable and personalized service for everyone in your group. The boats are fully equipped with state-of-the-art electronics and safe walk-around decks for your fishing comfort. All of these boats also have modern stand-up heads on board. The names of these four boats are: "Triple Play," "Checkmate," "High Roller" and "Full House."
Rates and Packages
- 4 full days fishing / 5 nights lodging - $3,450.00 / person
- 3 full days fishing / 4 nights lodging - $2,950.00 / person
- 2 full days fishing / 3 nights lodging - $2,025.00 / person
- We have other packages available, including Buddy Packages
*Prices and taxes subject to change
All Sportfishing Packages Include:
- Courtesy transportation to and from the airport as well as transportation around Sitka
- Fishing 10 hours dock-to-dock for Salmon, Halibut, and bottomfish
- Experienced personable U.S.C.G. Licensed Captains and friendly, helpful crew
- All quality fishing equipment, tackle and bait
- Full rain gear (size S-4XL) and boots (size 4-17)
- Fishing license plus King Salmon stamp
- Hot breakfasts, lunches and hearty evening meals featuring fresh seafood
- Clean and comfortable waterfront lodging accommodations with private baths
- Fish processing, vacuum packing, freezing and boxing of all your catch to bring home on the plane with you as checked luggage
- A seafood and desserts cookbook featuring Lodge favorites
- Free, secured wireless Internet
- Guest computers with Internet / Email access
- Free Laundry facilities for your convenience
- Genuine Alaskan Hospitality
- An enjoyable and memorable Alaskan experience!
Wild Strawberry Lodge and Accomodations
Our main Alaska fishing lodge has two guest computers with Internet and E-mail access and color printers attached to each. The lounge area contains comfortable sofas and chairs and a 40" wide-screen television with 85 Cable channels. Another great feature is the full body massage chair, a treat to sit in and help relax your sore or tired muscles.
The bedrooms in the main lodge are various sizes, accommodating anywhere from two to six guests. Each room has Cable TV, a private bathroom and daily maid service. Great water views of Thomsen Harbor are available from most rooms.
The Front House is a completely self-contained unit, with a full kitchen, living room, and free laundry facilities. With three bedrooms containing a mixture of double and twin beds, and two additional beds adjacent to the living room, the Front House can sleep 12 people. It has two full baths. This arrangement makes it perfect for a group of good friends or families who want their own space apart from the main lodge.
The cabin is also completely self-contained and slightly smaller than the Front House. Again it has a full kitchen, living room, and free laundry facilities. The Cabin has one full bathroom.
What To Bring
Pack as lightly as possible, so you can minimize the cost of checked luggage, because your processed catch will be coming home with you on the plane. We recommend traveling to Sitka with a carry-on only. You will be staying in our Alaska lodge, where you can dress casual and be comfortable. While we furnish the foul weather gear and boots some items you may want to consider are:
- Warm jacket and warm clothing you can "layer" for easy adjustment to weather changes and temperature swings.
- Comfortable tennis shoes or hiking boots
- Good thick socks, or wool socks
- Warm jacket with hood
- Stocking cap
- Breathable polypropylene undergarment
- Waterproof gloves
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and lip balm
- Fleece vest
- Long sleeve T-shirt or sweatshirt
- Seasick medication (if needed)
- Hearty appetite
Call us for information on Fishing Packages and Lodging. Start your Sitka fishing trip today!