Long Island New York offshore Fishing Charter for tuna, mahi mahi, false albies, shark,
Long Island New York Fishing Charters
If you're looking for a fishing charter, one of the best on Long Island fishing charters , then you should give 'Mikey' a call. The Codfather is Based out of Freeport Long Island New York off of the Nautical Mile (Woodcleft Ave), on the scenic South Shore of Long Island, you can fish and also enjoy the Shops, Seafood Restaurants, Gambling Ships, Fishmongers & Boating around the Freeport - Merrick & Point Lookout areas.
Freeport NY fishing charters offered YEAR-ROUND going after the BITE. Break your cabin fever with Winter Tog, Herring & Early Season Flounder to the Spring runs of Mackeral with the Blues and Stripers chasing them north to Summer Fluke, Weakfish, Sharks & Canyon trips to LI's incredible Fall run of Striped Bass gorged on baitfish heading south...
The Codfather is Captained by an experienced Fisherman who has fished and piloted boats around the Long Island NY waters for many years. He understands the diversity of species around the bays, channels, flats, inlets & ocean and is constantly honing his skills and keeping an ear to the current conditions for his charters.
- All Tackle along with Bait and Ice for the trip is provided as part of the charter fees.
- All fish are the property of the chartering party and will be cleaned, bagged and iced by the mate for your convenience!
- Beer IS permitted onboard. NO hard liquor is permitted.
- As per most charters, we appreciate a customary 15-20% tip for the Mate.
- All charters require a $150 deposit upon reservation. Weather verification via phone the night before the charter date. All deposits are refundable if the charter is cancelled due to weather.
- When making a reservation please call to verify the current rate and type of excursion desired.
|Tuna / Chunking or trolling over 40 miles|
|Tuna / Chunking under 40 miles|
|Tuna / Trolling Inshore under 25 miles|
|Codfishing! (Over 40 miles)|
|Codfishing! (Up to 40 miles)|
|Bluefish - Weakfish - Stripers (Diamond Jigs)|
|Blackfish, Sea Bass & Porgies -- Over 15 Miles|
|Fluke / Flounder (Bay)|
|Flounders (Long Range, New Jersey)|
|Twilight Trips & 1/2 Day Excursions||RATES|
|Bluefishing (Days/Twilight) **|
|Stripers / Weakfish (Days/Twilight) **|
|Fluke (4 hours)|
|All Prices Subject to Fuel Surcharge & Change
Call to Verify
The Codfather sails YEAR ROUND! We fish from the back-bay & inlets, to inshore wrecks, reefs & bait holding banks, to the offshore canyons. Whatever the season we know what's biting, what they're eating and where to find the fish! Contact the Captain to see what's hot and what you'll hook!
Come aboard The Codfather for fishing you can't refuse.