Ko Olina Waianae Oahu Hawaii fishing charter deep sea fishing for Marlin, Tuna, Ahi, Mahi-Mahi and Wahoo.
Waianae / Ko Olina Fishing Charter Deep Sea Fishing Waianae Coast
Serving Ko Olina Resort guests for over 8 years.
We Catch Fish!
Our Captains and their crew are some of the Hawaiian Islands Best Fishermen. They have devoted their lives to perfecting their skill and knowledge of fishing. It' s how they earn a living, and is the reason our fishing charters are able to successfully land fish. It also doesn't hurt to have one of Hawaii's most abundant fishing grounds right in their backyard. The waters off of Ko Olina and continuing North to Kaena Point, known as the Waianae Coast are unique.
Deep Sea Fishing Ko Olina / Waianae Coast
The Waianae Coast is one of the Hawaiian Island's most abundant fishing grounds. Known for its relatively calm deep waters, the coast has 5 Fish Aggregation Devices or (FADS) located close to Shore which brings some very big pelagic fish near the island.
Pelagic fish include Marlin, Tuna, Ahi (yellowfin tuna), Mahi-Mahi (dolphin fish) and Ono (wahoo). Leaving from the West Side means that you spend your day in prime fishing waters, not boat-riding to and from them.
Whether you are an experienced angler, novice, or just out for some fun with family or friends our crew of professionals are there to ensure that you have a safe and memorable experience.
We are proud of our success as a Ko Olina fishing charter company, and feel that our customer's satisfaction hinges greatly upon our Captains and Crew's knowledge, genuine courteous nature, and love of fishing. Boom Boom II has caught the 2 largest Marlin (743 & 850lb) out of all charter boats on Oahu for 2011!
When you do catch your fish of a lifetime, we can arrange to have it Mounted, Release It, or EAT IT.
850lb blue Marlin Largest Blue Marlin caught by Oahu charter boat in 2011
About the Captain
Captain Tony Brown is founder of Boom Boom Sportfishing. He is a Coast Gaurd licensed captain and runs Boom Boom II. Tony loves fishing and enjoys seeing his guests catch fish, especially big "fish of a lifetime" fish. He and his crew work hard to find and catch fish and has had a great deal of success fishing Hawaiian waters. Their biggest catch so far is a 850lb. Blu Marlin landed on 9/10/11. Captain Tony takes pride in owning and operating one of the top-producing boats in Oahu, prividing a fun, safe experience for all that fish on Boom Boom II.
Waianae / Ko Olina Fishing Charter Boat
Boom Boom II is a 50 ft. Luxury Tournament Sportfisher with a 16ft. beam. She shares her heritage with two legendary boat builders, Uniflite & Chris Craft. Her spacious, air conditioned interior includes three cabins, two marine heads and enough room to sleep 6 comfortably. The main salon features a full kitchen with double galley sinks, microwave, dual-refigerators, fighting chairs, command controls, built in fish boxes and a live-bait well. She also has an impressive tuna tower and bridge featuring outdoor seating.
- Electronics: vhf radio, epirb, furuno fish finder, garmin color chart plotting gps, garmin handheld gps, jensen am/fm cassette.
- Safety equipment: vhf radio, emergency position indicating radio beacon (epirb), type i and type ii adult and children life vests, cellular phone.
- Additional equipment: 150 gallon fresh water in stainless tank, hot water heater.
- Fishing equipment: penn international 130 and 80 class, shimano 130 class, full compliment of light tackle and stand-up gear. Artificial lures and live bait set-ups.
Waianae / Ko Olina Fishing Charter Rates & Services:
The day belongs to you! Ko Olina fishing charters depart from Waianae Boat Harbor near Ko Olina Resort between 5am and 2pm. Round trip transportation available.
Shared Charters are available please call for Reservations.
- 12 Hour Charter - $1,300.00 up to 6 passengers
- 8-10 Hour Charter - $950.00 up to 6 passengers
- 6 Hour Charter - $775.00 up to 6 passengers
- 4 Hour Charter - $675.00 up to 6 passengers
- 8-10 Hour Shared - $250.00 per person
- 6 Hour Shared - $190.00 per person
- 4 Hour Shared - $160.00 per person
- Military and Kama'aina discounts available
- Inter Island Fishing Excursions
- 3- Day Minimum to Lanai, Molokai, Maui, & Lanai
- 5-Day Minimum to Hawaii (The Big Island)
- Ask About Tournaments
10% Off to Ko Olina Resort Guests, Active Duty Military, Kama'aina and repeat customers
Join us for a Waianae / Ko Olina fishing charter deep sea fishing the Waianae Coast for Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Tuna.