Oxnard and Channel Islands, California deep sea fishing and sportfishing for White Seabass, Calico Bass, Sand Bass, Barracuda, Halibut, Rock Fish, Yellowtail.
Deep Sea Fishing Trips with Malibu Sportfishing
There is something about the enormity of the ocean and the vastness of its riches that call to anglers everywhere. Nowhere is that more true than here, along the amazing Southern California Coast. We specialize in personalized, small group sportfishing charters. Consistently catching trophy fish requires specialized techniques, top quality tackle, intimate knowledge of the grounds, and perseverance.
Whether you want to book reservations for a harbor tour for a lazy day on the water, or a full day of fishing, the Cobra is perfect for ocean adventure. The vessel boasts a large fishing space with plenty of room for casting from both ends. The Cobra is one of the the few vessels in the Channel Islands Harbor offering hoop net trips.
4am - 4pm (approx return time)
Call for schedule
Departure Time - 5:00 AM
Call for schedule
Hoop Net Private Charters
Number of Passengers - 10
Please note The Cobra does not have a galley. Please bring your own food/non alcoholic beverages. No glass containers or alcohol. No large ice chests, please.
A Fuel surcharge may apply at anytime. We reserve the right to substitute another boat if a scheduled boat is unavailable
What to bring:
- Fishing license (can be purchased online here. You can also purchase at the landing (cash only)
- Cash to pay for items on the boat such as fish cleaning, galley purchases, gratuities, etc.Gunny sack. (These can be purchased on most boats.)
- Sunblock (30+ SPF) Thoroughly cover your face, neck and ears; and any other exposed skin.
- Hand towel or chamois
- Camera: to capture that trophy fish photo
- Sea sickness medication. It doesn’t hurt to bring some. Don’t overindulge with alcohol the night before going fishing.
- Water and snacks: They are available on the boat for purchase, but you may want to bring your own.