Campeche Mexico Fly Fishing Lodge and Guides for Tarpon, Snook, Barracuda, Jack Crevalle
Campeche, Mexico Fly Fishing Lodge & Guides
Mangrove King is located west of the Gulf of Mexico in the Yucatan Peninsula. Campeche Bay, with its pristine water flats, offers the best fly-fishing for small and juvenile tarpon that can weigh from 2, 20, 25 and even 35 pounds. Other fish found in the area includes Snook, Barracuda and Jack Crevalle. This is without a doubt a world-class place for fly-fishing.
Campeche is a city with a rich cultural Mayan heritage where its customs still remain. Don't just go fishing; take the time to see the city and the surrounding jungle areas.
Campeche Guided Fishing
Mangrove King takes its staff of fly fishing guides very seriously. After all, without superb quality, our clients would not be satisfied with their fishing experience in Campeche. Our staff of fishing guides usually targets Tarpon, Snook, Barracuda and Jack Crevalle.
Our master fishing guide is the legendary Belito. We are proud to have him on our staff for many reasons. Belito has over 20 years guiding experience on biosphera and he is considered to have more knowledge of the flats than anyone. Prior to being a fly fishing guide, Belito was a commercial fisherman in the local offshore waters. Proper training and experience is the only way to being a successful fishing guide in Campeche.
Campeche Lodge Accommodations
Our fishermen will be housed in the newly built Mangrove King Fishing Lodge.
Located in a peaceful place for others, a little time to the top fishing sites, including the biosphere reserve Peténes in the Gulf of Mexico, you will have all the amenities all fishing lovers crave. The lodging area consists of 4 double cabins with air conditioning, Internet, restaurant, pool, pool and bar, and a special place for tying flies, selling souvenirs and fishing equipment that are all part of the wonderful experience that you will always remember in Mangrove King Fishing Lodge.
PACKAGES 2016 SEASON
- 3 Nights / 2 Days Fishing - $ 1,250
- 4 Nights / 3 Days Fishing - $ 1,750
- 5 Nights / 4 Days Fishing - $ 2,200
- 6 Nights / 5 Days Fishing - $ 2,600
- 7 Nights / 6 Days Fishing - $ 2,900
- 3 Nights / 2 Days Fishing - $ 1,800
- 4 Nights / 3 Days Fishing - $ 2,350
- 5 Nights / 4 Days Fishing - $ 2,800
- 6 Nights / 5 Days Fishing - $ 3,300
- 7 Nights / 6 Days Fishing - $ 3,900
Our Rates Include:
- Round-trip ground transportation from Merida to Campeche.
- Accommodation at attractive bungalows situated in the Mayan town of Santa Rosa Tenabo
- Guided fishing.
- All breakfast
- Snacks, lunch & beverages while fishing.
- Transportation from bungalows to pier and back.
- Personalized attention by the organizer.
Call us today for Special Offers on your next Campeche Fly Fishing Trip.