Cabo San Lucas Mexico fishing charters for Marlin, Tuna, Roosterfish and Wahoo.
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters
Cabo San Lucas is one of the most amazing sport fishing areas in the world. With a large variety of fish in our local waters, from Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, many different species of Tuna, Wahoo, Roosterfish, Sailfish, Dorado, Parga and many others.
Dream Maker offers charters for any occasion, from fishing, to sightseeing, dinner or sunset cruise. We are also available for scuba charters or a combination of fishing and dive charters and for whale watching trips (in season).
Don't forget to check out Gricelda's Smokehouse, which offers vacuum package freezing & storage and/or smoking of your fish.
Meet The Crew
Dale and Grace Cote moved to Cabo San Lucas in 1996. Three years later they started their fishing charter business with two boats, the GRICELDA and LOLITA. They soon realised that many of their fishing clients wanted to take home their caught fish, so they decided to open up a restaurant called Gricelda's Smokehouse. This restaurant provided a service to fillet, vacuum pack and freeze or 'smoke' and vacuum pack the fish so the anglers could take it home with them. To this day it is the only licensed smokehouse in Cabo.
Gricelda's Smokehouse/ Cabo San Lucas
As the only licensed smokehouse in Cabo San Lucas 'Gricelda's Smokehouse' has been making anglers happy from all over the world as they leave Cabo with a taste of what they have caught!
Using a special marinade and a natural wood smoke, the smokehouse service includes:-
• Clean, Fillet, Vacuum Pack + Freeze US$ 1.50 per lb (finished weight)
• Clean, Fillet, Smoke + Vacuum Pack US$ 5.00 per lb (finished weight)
NOTE: Smoking the fish reduces weight by 50%
• We will treat and store your fish whilst you are in Cabo ready for collection when you leave.
Each vacuum pack consists of small portions, typically for two. If frozen you will need to bring a hard or soft-sided cooler (styrofoam
not acceptable) with you (we do sell them if needed). This cooler will protect the fish for a minimum period of 24 hours, allowing you time to travel home. Smoked fish is refrigerated when vacuum packed and will also be good for a minimum period of 24 hours for travel purposes (no refrigeration needed during travel). All food products should be packed in checked luggage and declared in customs if required in the arrival country. None of our clients have had any problems with customs officials.
Our Full-Service Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charters Include:
- Professional English speaking Captains aboard boats
- Top-of-the-line rods, reels, lures (see Dream Maker description for details); all equipment provided
- Cleaning and filleting of your catch, kept frozen for you until your departure from Los Cabos.
- Fish for Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado, Tuna, Wahoo, Roosterfish, and all inshore species.
- Boats ranging from 22 foot pangas up to 50 foot sport fishers.
Our Cabo San Lucas Fishing Charter Boats Include:
- "THREE AMIGOS" - 26' Super Panga, $275 for 6 hours, Maximum x4 people
- "SALSA" - 23' Panga, $175 for 5 hours, Maximum x3 people
- "GRICELDA" - 28' Penn Yan FBC, $350 for 8 hours, $290 for 5 hours, Maximum x4 people
- "DREAM MAKER" - 33' Custom Sportfisher, $550 for 8 hours, $450 for 5 hours, Maximum 7 people
Call the number below to book with Dream Maker Charters Cabo San Lucas