Rivers Inlet fishing lodge and guided fishing for Chinook, Coho, Salmon, Halibut in British Columbia.
British Columbia, Rivers Inlet Fishing Lodge
Do you want to know where to go to enjoy an angler's paradise?
Why not try the unspoiled central coast of beautiful British Columbia, Canada, at the southern end of the Great Bear Rain Forest - Rivers Inlet. Yes, we have some bears here too though they tend to not come close to our floating lodge. However, the whales, bald eagles & other wildlife do.
The Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club Trophy Fishing Lodge has welcomed guests to its snug bay at the ocean end of Rivers Inlet since 1984. Many guests have come year after year to get their annual angling 're-charge' in the wilderness. So, if you want some great food, amazing fishing, comfortable accommodations & world class service, please get in touch with us.
- Our Seair Seaplanes fly direct from Vancouver to the lodge on Thursdays & Sundays in July & August.
- We have free fishing & safety clinics & experienced guides are available at extra cost.
- As a fully catered salmon & halibut fishing lodge you just need to bring a few personal items & we'll look after you.
- The lodge is truly ocean front as all the rooms open up to the deck right on the water. Memories & new friends are made of this!
Rivers Inlet Sportman's Club Location
The Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club is located on British Columbia's remote central coast, 300 miles north of Vancouver. The fishing lodge is floating and sits in a beautiful bay at the entrance to a 35 mile long inlet named Rivers Inlet. There are absolutely no roads into this rocky and rugged area so access is by float plane only - no roads - no crowds. Our only contact with the "outside world" is emergency satellite phone. A trip to Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club is a unique opportunity to get-a-way from the hectic pace of our day to day lives. Relax in a true wilderness setting!
- Guiding at Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club can be customized to your own needs.
- Guests may book guides for one day or for the duration of their stay (subject to availability), and need to be booked ahead of trip.
- A "day" of guiding in Rivers Inlet runs approximately eight hours.
- You fish the morning session, from 6am to 11am. You then choose between the afternoon session and the evening session.
- Our guides are on the water to assist all guests at all times. There is always someone nearby to answer questions and to ensure your safety.
The common fish we target are: Chinook (king), Coho (silver), Chum, and Sockeye. Each of these species migrate down the coast to their river of origin at different times of the year. Rivers Inlet is famous for its unique gene pool of trophy salmon. At Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club Trophy Fishing Lodge we target the Chinook and Coho which are hard fighting ocean fresh salmon. We operate during the peak of the Salmon runs in late June to mid September. Opening for this short season ensures our guests the best opportunity for fishing success.
We also have bottom fishing trips, in which we target: Halibut, Lingcod and a variety of other bottom fish.
Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club - All Inclusive Packages
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver, B.C. to Rivers Inlet.
- Accommodations (double occupancy), all hearty meals and snacks.
- Unlimited fishing dawn until dusk in 17 ft. boats with 40 hp. Yamaha motors. Comprehensive fishing seminars and instruction.
- All bait, tackle and equipment, fish cleaning, freezing and packing of fish for travel in an airline-approved waxed fish box.
- Use of Helly Hansen rain gear and boots.
Call us to book your trip to Rivers Inlet Sportsman's Club in British Columbia.