Placencia Belize Fly Fishing Lodge for Permit, Tarpon, Bonefish, Wahoo.
Placencia Belize Fly Fishing Lodge
Tarpon Caye Belize, founded by Charlie Leslie in 1995, and well known world wide by many fly fishermen, as one of the premiere small island fishing lodge in Belize. With decades of fly fishing experience from Charlie Leslie, and his family, they have always done whatever they could, to upgrade the amenities, service and value at Tarpon Caye for many years.
Tarpon Caye Belize Fishing Lodge offers all-inclusive Belize vacation packages designed for guided saltwater fly fishing charters and multiday package saltwater fly fishing charters. With decades of salt water fly fishing experience; your Belize fishing adventure is our top priority.
Fly Fishing Species: permit, tarpon and bonefish.
Spin Fishing species: Barracuda, Jacks, Yellow Tail Snapper, Mutton Snapper, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Black Fin Tuna, Yellow Jacks, Wahoos.
Placencia Belize Flats Fishing
Up at daybreak or before (depending on the tide) with coffee and a home-made snack before setting out for the first catch of the day. Mid-morning (because you are successfully fishing so close to camp) you can almost smell a hearty breakfast being prepared! Time to eat, rest, snorkel, kayak, or work on your gear before spending the rest of the day attempting to catch the fish of your choice. Upon returning to camp that evening and after a successful day of fishing, you take a relaxing shower before gathering with the other guests for cocktails and a delicious meal consisting of the day's catch, perfectly prepared. After dinner you are ready for a good night's sleep on your comfortable bed dreaming of the next day's adventure.
Belize Spin Fishing Rates
- 2 Minimum: $500
- 4 Maximum: $675
Belize Fly Fishing Charters
- $500.00 (2 max. per boat/guide)
Placencia Belize Fishing Vacation Packages
Tarpon Caye Belize Fishing Lodge provides the best Belize fishing vacation packages for anyone looking to go fishing. We are located just seconds away from the tarpon fishing grounds and minutes away from Permit Alley. Our trained, friendly, experienced, licensed guides and staff will show you a truly unique fishing experience.
6 Days/7 Nights Guided Fishing
- Double Occupancy Rate: $3,420/person
- Single Occupancy Rate: $4,650
5 Days/6 Nights Guided Fishing
- Double Occupancy Rate: $3,150/person
- Single Occupancy Rate: $4,284
4 Days/5 Nights Guided Fishing
- Double Occupancy Rate: $2,817/person
- Single Occupancy Rate: $3,830
3 Days/4 Nights Guided Fishing
- Double Occupancy Rate: $2,556/person
- Single Occupancy Rate: $3,476
INCLUDED IN OUR BELIZE FISHING VACATION PACKAGES
- Local airfare to and from Placencia.
- Ground transfers from Placencia airstrip to transport boat and back.
- Boat transfer to Tarpon Caye from Placencia and back.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (all boats take out a packed lunch when going out to fish – upon request).
- Beverages (sodas, juices and bottled water).
- Local rum (does not include beer).
- Accommodations: private cabin.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Guided Fishing: includes fuel, boat and guide.
- Complimentary use of snorkel gear and kayaks.
- Wi-Fi Internet.
Tarpon Caye Belize has a deep appreciation for being family owned and operated, where guests are treated like friends upon arrival and leave feeling like a part of the family.