Slidell, Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Borgne & Biloxi Marsh Louisiana fishing guide for Redfish, Flounder, Speckled Trout.
Lake Pontchartrain Louisiana Fishing Guide
"You got to Book' em, to Hook' em, to Cook' em!"
Therapy Charters, a USCG Licensed and LA Wildlife and Fisheries Licensed Charter Guide Service, whose home port is Slidell, LA, offers New Orleans area fishing trips inshore saltwater charter fishing Lake Pontchatrain, Lake Borgne, and Biloxi Marsh.
We offer fishing from our fully rigged bay boats, kayak fishing excursions, fly fishing the shallow waters for tailing Redfish, or whatever you may have in mind.
On Lake Pontchartrain fishing guide trips they aim for Redfish, Speckled Trout, and Flounder. There's nothing like the fight of the large Redfish from the Biloxi Marsh area. Capt. John's knowledge of these waters is the reason his clients make memories with their children, family members, and friends.
LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN FISHING CHARTERS
Fishing out of his spacious 2014 Blue Wave 2400 Pure Bay, helps make short time of the open waters of Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Borgne, large bays, and the Gulf of Mexico out of Grand Isle.
THERAPY CHARTERS is able to accommodate up to 6 people per boat.
Capt. John's specialty is children and families, for that reason his motto is "TAKE A KID FISHING!" Seeing young kids enjoy the outdoors is awesome!
From popping corks to fly fishing, we can cater to your every need. Let Capt. John teach the kids while you enjoy your fishing.
Lake Pontchartrain fishing charters start around safe light and I will contact you a couple of days ahead of your trip to let you know what time to meet and where depending on the marina used. We return to the Marina around 1:30 to start cleaning your catch!
This is not set in stone. If we feel we need to stay longer to make for a better trip than we will. Sometimes we are in before 1:30 with your catch. It's going to depend on the fish, tide, weather, and the bite!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHARTER?
- FREE FISH CLEANING and bagging of your days catch
- A Licensed and Insured Professional Charter Captain with knowledge of the waters we will be fishing that day.
- Use of our fishing rods and reels for the day. * Thanks to our sponsors! * (CASTAWAY AND FINS)
- Fuel NO EXTRA FUEL CHARGE LIKE OTHERS HAVE
- Ice for drinks,fish, and your ice chest of bagged filets for departure.
- Bottled Water and Gatorade
- All tackle such as the use corks, artificial lures, Jig heads, Hooks, Lures,line, etc. * Compliments of our wonderful sponsors.
- Pictures on and off the boat with you and your guest with your daily catch!
- A enjoyable time for all!
- A Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Gift Box with 11 of Louisiana's favorite seasonings and mixes. *THANKS TO OUR GREAT SPONSOR (LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS)
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Medicine ( Please advise us of medication on board in case of a emergency)
- Hat or Visor
- Non Marking Sole Shoes
- Ice Chest for your filets of fish to take home
- Favorite fishing tackle if you want, but is not needed. I will provide fishing poles to use on the trip.
- Snacks or lunch ( I usually have snacks onboard, but if you have a special snack then bring it!)
- Camera for taken pictures of your catch, birds, and other wildlife Louisiana has to offer.
- Louisiana Fishing License * Out of State Clients can purchase a license under my charters license. The verification number must be on you during your charter trip.
Purchase of live bait is an added expense as stated above and it is sometimes necessary to GUARANTEE FISH. We can make these arrangements for you and have everything ready for when you arrive.
WE GUARANTEE FISH!
A minimum charge of $450 for 1-2 people. $150 per additional person up to 6 people on one boat.
Charge is per boat. We can accommodate large groups as long as we know in advance.
Additional boats for a group larger than 5-6 people are available.
SAVE $100 on full group or $50 for 2 person.
Make sure to tell Capt John you found him on World Wide Fishing Guide!
Price does not include live bait which starts on May 1st. Price for bait may go up or down depending on the time of year and the cost of fuel for the bait fisherman.
I will make all the accommodations for the bait and have them on board the day of your trip. Trips depart from Rigolets Marina in Slidell Louisiana.
Put a Lake Pontchartrain fishing charter with THERAPY CHARTERS on your to do list, and "COME RELAX WITH US" for the experience of a lifetime!